1) I can't stand to cry in front of people. Crying by myself is barely tolerable.
2) As a teenager I ate cream of wheat and a tortilla with enchilada sauce on it almost every day for a couple of years.
3) I'm a great believer in the words of Monk "don't change anything". I hate change.
4) I love wind and the smell outside right before it rains.
5) I am a terrible artist. In fact, I can't stand to doodle because it looks so bad it makes me really frustrated.
6) I love to go to nice restaurants. Unfortunately I usually order the same thing over and over because I don't want to end up paying for something that tastes gross. See #3
7) I'm an introvert and an extrovert. It totally depends on the situation.
8) Speaking of being an introvert...I had the same piano teacher for over 10 years and I still shook in front of her while playing the piano.
9) I love to read text books. I usually have several books at a time I'm trying to read. Once I start a book I have to finish it. Don't know why.
10) I feel pretty when I'm really big and pregnant.
11) I can burp on demand.
12) I loves hugs, but I'm not a big fan of kisses. (unless they're from James or Joshua of course:)
13) I can't stand 80's music. Well most of it at least.
14) I'm always thinking up inventions.
15) I really wish I was a better swimmer but I'm too embarrassed to learn in front of other people because I'm so old.
16) I still get scared walking around any house in the dark.
17) I love math.
18) I am strangely flexible.
19) I find sitting on my knees with my legs out to my sides (like little kids) really comfortable.
20) I hate bugs, but I love the outdoors.
21) I have a pile of lotion and chap stick that I rarely ever use but still keep for some reason.
22) I often sing to myself (and now Joshua) throughout the day. Some days I start singing a song that goes along with anything someone just said.
23) I love doing puzzles, especially during the holidays.
24) I prefer several really good friends to tons of semi-good friends.
25) I'm a post it note-aholic. I have them everywhere for everything.
26) I love to organize and then reorganize things.
27) To my dismay, I am a total insomniac. The only time I'm able to sleep is when I shouldn't, like during church.
28) I love Star Trek. That's right. I'm a trecky.
29) I have already thought about what I and my sisters will do if our husbands die - I know I’m paranoid and a total over thinker.
30) My left and right pinky toes are completely different. One looks like my dad's toes, the other like my mom's toes.
31) I organize all my groceries on the conveyor belt when I check out at a grocery store.
32) I don't usually like to go clothes shopping, but I love grocery shopping.
33) I like to weed. In fact, when I was in school I used to take a "break" from studying to go weed my garden.
34) I can't help but read everything I see. It drives me crazy sometimes.
35) When I look at a clock I often try to put the numbers together in some kind of mathematical equation.
36) I used to know what picture appeared on every out of state license plate.
37) I always have cold feet. I sleep with socks on my feet like an old person.
38) I find really small spaces comforting rather than claustrophobic.
39) I can never remember what title of movie goes with what movie.
40) It really bugs me when I find spelling or grammatical errors in a book that I'm reading, which I always do.
41) When I read books I visualize everything happening. Later I don't know if I read the book or saw the movie.
42) When I was growing up I was often afraid that my older sisters would steal my friends or boyfriends.
43) I'm missing two permanent teeth. Apparently my body forgot to make them.
44) I like to be tough. Even labor pains were a little invigorating. But no, I am certainly not a masochist.
45) Often when I say things they sound so much better in my head than when I say them out loud.
46) I pretty much have my own personal conversation going on in my head at all times. CRAZY I know!
47) I get a headache from wearing glasses or having my hair up in a pony tail.
48) I am my own worst personal critic about everything.
49) It's embarrassing for me to walk in front of a group of people that are sitting down.
50) I really don't like to drive.
51) Most of the time I don't really care if I'm wrong.
52) I'm pathetically indecisive, which is why I don't really have a favorite anything.
53) One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't have common courtesy and manners.
54) I am horrified of cooking for people, and especially talking in front of people.
55) Though I don't plan on this happening anytime soon, I'm kind of excited to die so I can know everything.
56) I feel awkward talking on the phone without a purpose in mind. I never know what to say.
57) If I get tickled too much I become violent.
58) I feel such accomplishment from crossing something off a list that I often write something down after it is done just so I can cross it off.
59) I think of what I'm going to say so much before I say it that sometimes I can't remember if I already said it or just thought about saying it.
60) I used to have a huge crush on Aladdin. Didn't all girls?
61) I am terrified of looking into a mirror in the dark.
62) I can't stand to wear socks that are even slightly damp.
63) I often change into sweats when I get home from somewhere so that I don't wear out my pants.
64) I find listening to really loud punk music relaxing.
65) I could eat pasta or Mexican food everyday, all day, for the rest of my life.
66) I always have at least 10 different kinds of cereal in my pantry at any given time.
67) I hate waking up. This is one reason I don't take naps. I don't want to experience this feeling more than once a day.
68) I am OCD with brushing and flossing. I spend a good 10 minutes doing both of these each night.
69) When I'm with my close friends or family I often act really silly and totally immature.
70) When I was younger I wanted to live with my twin sister forever.
71) I always forget simple vocabulary. It makes me feel so stupid.
72) I honestly don't even understand myself half the time...poor James.
73) When I was growing up I sometimes got along with my friend's parents better than my own friends.
74) I always want to buy jewelry even though I rarely wear it.
75) I hate it when people are obsessed with their cell phones and hold and look at them like someone is going to call them any second to tell them they are in labor or about to die.
76) For some reason I can't flex my left arm.
77) I like simple food. My favorite sandwich has either plain peanut butter or a piece of cheese on it.
78) I can't stand non-cartoon movies with talking animals.
79) I save napkins, tomato sauce packets, etc when we go out to eat.
80) When I talk on the phone I pace around in circles.
81) I'm extremely clumsy.
82) It bugs me when people use there/their/they're incorrectly, though I'm sure I've done it before.
83) When I spread something on bread, it has to be spread evenly and all the way to the crust.
84) I sleep with my hair sticking straight up and above my pillow at night so it doesn't touch my face and bug me.
85) I have a "separate stomach" for desert.
86) I eat ice cream with a fork.
87) I clean out the hair in my brush every time I use it. Can you say OCD?
88) Prissy girls and really sensitive people (the kind you have to be careful what you say around) drive me crazy!
89) I am constantly trying to do about 10 things at one time. This explains why it may take me a good 3 hours to finally finish unloading the dishwasher.
90) I also often plan on completing about 5 days worth of tasks in one day and end up running around like crazy trying, impossibly, to get everything done.
91) My husband is cleaner than me.
92) I would love to live and work on a farm one summer.
93) In public places I always throw away the first few squares of toilet paper on the roll before I use it.
94) People with long toe nails or males with long finger nails gross me out.
95) In High School, I forgot that my cat had died.
96) Coupons drive me crazy. I feel like I have to use them to save money, but keeping track of them is practically impossible.
97) I hate waking up to lawn mowers or birds chirping in the morning. See #67
98) I have a descent vocabulary, but I really wish I had an amazing vocabulary. I guess it would make me feel super smart or something.
99) I don't like the bathroom door shut when no one is in the bathroom. I feel anxious that I am going to walk in on someone.
100) I like to do DDR in public and shock everyone that a girl can actually do it, and pretty well if you don't mind me saying (this is some strange exception to my usual introvertness).